This beautiful wooden marble cheese board platter is made with natural makrana marble found in the formations in North India and natural mango wood. The beautiful brass dragonfly sits playfully on marble is the center of the attraction in this marble cheese board platter with breath taking vision. Its elegant and exclusive design is sure to bring some Scandinavian feel to your date night or even serve as a platter for one enjoying some Netflix at home.
The elegant and exclusive modern design of this platter comes to life with the display of different types of cheeses and cold cuts, it is sure to add a chic look to your dinner parties.
- Pair it up with the modern marble cheese platter small size and make a set
- Best used as cheese boards and display boards
Made in India
- Made by local artisans
- The pieces are handmade and bigger than usual
- Material - Natural Marble & Acacia wood
- Size - 12" * 9" (dimension in inches)
- There may be small inclusions which are characteristic of the handcrafting process and contribute to the beauty of natural materials
- Cleaning - to be hand washed with water and soap.Not dishwasher safe
- CARE - Do not keep dipped in water for long periods & keep away from slippery hands.And if you're wondering wood is washable, the answer is a simple yes . Just rinse it with a mild detergent. Keep it away from abrasives and the deep water soaks.
- Package Included - one piece
- SKU CODE - 3GC-CP009
Try to include a variety of textures and flavors. For a good variety, choose at least one from each group. Some examples:
Aged: Aged Cheddar, Comte, Goat Gouda
Soft: Constant Bliss, Camembert, Brillat-Savarin
Firm: Manchego, Mimolette, Parmigiano-Reggiano
Blue: Gorgonzola Dolce & Valdeón
- You can also try selecting cheeses by the type of milk used (cow, goat, sheep). This will ensure a range of different flavors on the plate.
- Set out a separate knife for each cheese
- Remove the cheese from the refrigerator an hour before serving
- Offer a selection of breads & crackers
- Try cured meats such as prosciutto and salami, or candied nuts and pistachios. Assorted seasonal and dried fruits can include figs, cherries, apples, and pears