This beautiful marble wooden charcuterie & cheese board platter is made with natural makrana marble found in the formations in North India and natural mango wood. The beautiful honeybees sit playfully on marble is the center of the attraction in this charcuterie & cheese board platter with breath taking vision. The elegant and exclusive design of this platter with a handle makes it great to use. Display them with different types of cheeses and cold cuts, it is sure to bring warmth to your home dinner nights.
- Best used as cheese boards and can also be used as chopping boards
- Made in India
- Made by local artisans
- The pieces are handmade and bigger than usual
- Material - Natural Marble & Acacia wood
- Size - 11" * 9" ( Handle - 5")
- There may be small inclusions which are characteristic of the handcrafting process and contribute to the beauty of natural materials
- Cleaning - to be hand washed with water and soap.Not dishwasher safe
- CARE - Do not keep dipped in water for long periods & keep away from slippery hands.And if you're wondering wood is washable, the answer is a simple yes . Just rinse it with a mild detergent. Keep it away from abrasives and the deep water soaks.
- Package Included - one piece
- SKU CODE - 3GC-CP005
Try to include a variety of textures and flavors. For a good variety, choose at least one from each group. Some examples:
Aged: Aged Cheddar, Comte, Goat Gouda
Soft: Constant Bliss, Camembert, Brillat-Savarin
Firm: Manchego, Mimolette, Parmigiano-Reggiano
Blue: Gorgonzola Dolce & Valdeón
- You can also try selecting cheeses by the type of milk used (cow, goat, sheep). This will ensure a range of different flavors on the plate.
- Set out a separate knife for each cheese
- Remove the cheese from the refrigerator an hour before serving
- Offer a selection of breads & crackers
- Try cured meats such as prosciutto and salami, or candied nuts and pistachios. Assorted seasonal and dried fruits can include figs, cherries, apples, and pears.